Welcome!

Hello. This is my blog. It's about some of my favourite places. Everyday I will create a new post about a certain place I have visited. It includes some gadgets that I've added on the side. Hope you enjoy.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida


Walt Disney World is a massive theme park in Orlando, Florida. It consits of four theme parks and two water parks. The four theme parks are Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. I will not go into extensive detail about all of these parks but I will briefly describe them. Magic Kingdom has a substantial amount of rides but many of them are meant for a younger age group. Epcot is full of special effects and a cultural world. Hollywood Studios has many thrilling rides that will have you entertained until the very end. The Animal Kingdom also has several rides that are accessible and a wide range of animals that are viewable. The two water parks are called Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. These two water parks offer an awesome amount of slides and water rides for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment