Welcome!

Hello. This is my blog. It's about some of my favourite places. Everyday I will create a new post about a certain place I have visited. It includes some gadgets that I've added on the side. Hope you enjoy.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Skiing in Banff, Alberta


Banff being one of the best places to ski in the word, obviously has some of the greatest ski resorts. Some of these resorts include: Sunshine Village, Lake Louise, and Mount Norquay. The weather at these resorts is usually excellent and in in prime condition for skiing. At most of these skiing resort, they have ski and snowboard classes. If your unfamiliar with a certain sport, don't worry! The classes will have you up and going in no time! All of these resorts also have different levels of runs for people who are more advanced or who are more moderate than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment