Welcome!

Hello. This is my blog. It's about some of my favourite places. Everyday I will create a new post about a certain place I have visited. It includes some gadgets that I've added on the side. Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

General Information About Banff, Alberta


Banff, Alberta is a little town approximately one hour and thirty minutes west of one of the province's biggest cities, Calgary. The majestic sights that can be viewed from the town are breath-taking. A massive mountain is situated right in the path of Banff's Main Street. Banff isn't just a town either. It's also a national park. Banff national park boasts 6,641 square kilometers of unparalleled mountain scenery nestled in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. I have been to Banff roughly five times and I can say that Banff is proudly one of my favorite places in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment