Welcome!

Hello. This is my blog. It's about some of my favourite places. Everyday I will create a new post about a certain place I have visited. It includes some gadgets that I've added on the side. Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Snowmobiling in Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba


Lac Du Bonnet is an awesome place to snowmobile! It has hundreds of kilometers of trails that are groomed to perfection. Lac Du Bonnet snowmobile trails also have various warm-up huts on the trails. So if you feel like you need to take a break and relax, you know that the shacks are there for you!

The municipality works very hard to ensure that they have your satisfaction as your riding on the trails (I speak from experience). I strongly suggest to all the hardcore snowmobilers out there that you try these trails. Their definitely worth the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment